Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Questions About Sw Position

Hi ballers,

I got a sw which is known as Michelle from Team Slam @ 1 week ago. I'm lvl 38 right now and i have some question about the position.

1- Scoop Shot 1 skill..

I often use that skill and sometimes i fail. I don't know why, is it about my oppenent's reb. attrb? Or just using it wrong timing?

But the main question is that "Which Attrb. increase and effect on this skill?"

In attrb. page "long lay up" or "short lay up" 's explanation dont include that skill which is come with new Reb patch. I asked too many op ppl in Eu server, most of them say it's about with Long range skill. But i dont agree that. Maybe it effect a little bit on "range".. but i mean, i ask about success rate..

Also...

I realized when i try the freestyles.. "Long Range Windmill" which cond. is about "Post Shoot Attempt".. It cond. increase when i make scoop shot. But when i look Post Shoot Attrb. explanation is "Post shot, Under Shot and Spin Move Fake Shot success rate" is writing... What does it mean under shot? Maybe is it Scoop Shot?

2- Jump Pass Skill

When i try to make this skill, mostly i fail. The player which is i try to passin, move another direction and the pass go loose ball. What is it about? Is there any increase success rate attrb. about too that skill? I gave the points 2 bar for pass on the training sheet and nothing changed. still i'm fail.

Thank you for your advice and clarifications...

Originally posted by Bison Ravi View Post
    Hi ballers,

I got a sw which is known as Michelle from Team Slam @ 1 week ago. I'm lvl 38 right now and i have some question about the position.

1- Scoop Shot 1 skill..

I often use that skill and sometimes i fail. I don't know why, is it about my oppenent's reb. attrb? Or just using it wrong timing?

But the main question is that "Which Attrb. increase and effect on this skill?"

In attrb. page "long lay up" or "short lay up" 's explanation dont include that skill which is come with new Reb patch. I asked too many op ppl in Eu server, most of them say it's about with Long range skill. But i dont agree that. Maybe it effect a little bit on "range".. but i mean, i ask about success rate..

Also...

I realized when i try the freestyles.. "Long Range Windmill" which cond. is about "Post Shoot Attempt".. It cond. increase when i make scoop shot. But when i look Post Shoot Attrb. explanation is "Post shot, Under Shot and Spin Move Fake Shot success rate" is writing... What does it mean under shot? Maybe is it Scoop Shot?

2- Jump Pass Skill

When i try to make this skill, mostly i fail. The player which is i try to passin, move another direction and the pass go loose ball. What is it about? Is there any increase success rate attrb. about too that skill? I gave the points 2 bar for pass on the training sheet and nothing changed. still i'm fail.

Thank you for your advice and clarifications...

well for #1, Scoop shot is a short layup/Long layup move, so i assume you would want to increase those stats for that, however, scoop shot should not be done in opponent's faces in the first place, it should be done when they are not close to you. The new "Rebound" update reduces layup success if you layup in someones face, which is why you are missing more most likely.

Long range windmill is "Under the post" shot attempt, which is both layups and post shots alike. This does not mean Long layup and short layup successes are increased by post shot att.

FOR #2, Add direct pass to your arsenal, it helps alot more, making you pass specifically to the person you want with Q and E (i.e Doing a layup, then Q/E soon after to pass to that certain player.) If you don't want to add direct pass, then be careful when using jump pass when both your teammates are on the same side, both far and close to you, it will screw up sometimes.

Also in my PG FAQ i talk about Jump pass and how to use it properly:

Jump Pass (A good move to loosen up the Defense in the Paint, and set plays, Use with caution, some people tend to mess up the pass when used in the wrong angles i.e. jump passing to someone from across the court. You can use direct pass (Layup then Q/E) to jump pass to any person u wish, just be sure he is either behind you, or on the side, NOT ACROSS.)

Last edited by Valioa; 01-09-2017, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

well for #1, Scoop shot is a short layup/Long layup move, so i assume you would want to increase those stats for that, however, scoop shot should not be done in opponent's faces in the first place, it should be done when they are not close to you. The new "Rebound" update reduces layup success if you layup in someones face, which is why you are missing more most likely.

Long range windmill is "Under the post" shot attempt, which is both layups and post shots alike. This does not mean Long layup and short layup successes are increased by post shot att.

FOR #2, Add direct pass to your arsenal, it helps alot more, making you pass specifically to the person you want with Q and E (i.e Doing a layup, then Q/E soon after to pass to that certain player.) If you don't want to add direct pass, then be careful when using jump pass when both your teammates are on the same side, both far and close to you, it will screw up sometimes.

Also in my PG FAQ i talk about Jump pass and how to use it properly:

Jump Pass (A good move to loosen up the Defense in the Paint, and set plays, Use with caution, some people tend to mess up the pass when used in the wrong angles i.e. jump passing to someone from across the court. You can use direct pass (Layup then Q/E) to jump pass to any person u wish, just be sure he is either behind you, or on the side, NOT ACROSS.)

first of all a big ty for jump pass tactics; i had more successful after read of your tips.

but still i'm confuse on scoop shot. You said scoop shot is a short layup/ long layup skill. Which one is more effected? What do you suggest to me about adding attrb on this skills. Like how much bar should i fill? And those attrb effect about success rate or just range of this skill?

And you also add "dont make this skill oppenent's face". Ok i understand this but specially center pos. who have back block, players are easily block me while i try this skill. Is there any tips about it?

Thank you so much for your advices

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Ravi View Post

first of all a big ty for jump pass tactics; i had more successful after read of your tips.

but still i'm confuse on scoop shot. You said scoop shot is a short layup/ long layup skill. Which one is more effected? What do you suggest to me about adding attrb on this skills. Like how much bar should i fill? And those attrb effect about success rate or just range of this skill?

And you also add "dont make this skill oppenent's face". Ok i understand this but specially center pos. who have back block, players are easily block me while i try this skill. Is there any tips about it?

Thank you so much for your advices

Against back block, simply double clutch if hes completely behind you.

Scoop shot is meant to be thrown in the direction away from the opponent so he wont be able to make it to the block point.

and like I said, im not entirely sure what scoop shot is... it could be long layup or short layup. Im not sure, so I recommend just sitcking with Long Layup attribute.

Comment

Working...
        X