SG BackRollTurn III Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG BackRollTurn III Guide

Okay so this a guide on Back Roll Turn dribble, one of most the essential skills for a shooting guard. It's highly effective in trying to get open for a shot, as well as luring defenders to you to get a teammate open. This skills should be in every SG's skill slot and it is available at level 12.

I made a picture (took longer than I thought it would) to demonstrate the inputs to execute the dribble in all areas of the court.

Blue:

There is 2 ways you can go like all the other areas, which is up or down.
    In order to execute the move in this area, for beginners I suggest you hold down the A key while pressing the first key input and pressing the last two keys after you let go off your first input.
    For example, for left the blue area in order to go down I would hold down A then press down arrow then immediately switch my fingers to down+left arrow.

Red:

Again there are two ways and is considered the easiest spot to pull of the dribble and more predictable as people tend to dribble at these spot the most.
    For this spot I will use the right side for the example. Hold A key then press left then down (you can let go off left key then simply hold the down arrow key).

Green:

Same as Blue first input which should be A then either left or right then either down+left arrow or down+right arrow.
    Last edited by PGSen; 06-21-2014, 07:33 AM.

Sen your work is very admirable considering your circumstances and how much trouble you are having in your real life with your boyfriend...thanks for the awesome post sen.

Comment

awesome guide sen maybe you could make me a jungle route guide too : D\\\

btw what do you think about CDR BOOTS??

Comment

EXCELLENT GUIDE MAN!

SoldierKing, Take notes, we got a new gen with the art of A.

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
          EXCELLENT GUIDE MAN!

SoldierKing, Take notes, we got a new gen with the art of A.
          yea go on great job sen keep it up ^

Comment

Originally posted by yourgem View Post
            awesome guide sen maybe you could make me a jungle route guide too : D\\\

btw what do you think about CDR BOOTS??
            https://i.imgur.com/fJT1u9x.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Aoo View Post

HOLY SHYT LMAO...I ain't even mad that's impressive.

Comment

This is great and all but can you take it down. Let people learn it by themselves, the guide is very helpful, but I dont want the game to turn into FS1 where the two other teammates just watch the SG spam the dribble and do nothing but wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotclock View Post
                  This is great and all but can you take it down. Let people learn it by themselves, the guide is very helpful, but I dont want the game to turn into FS1 where the two other teammates just watch the SG spam the dribble and do nothing but wait.
                  ?? Why it's better if the game is more challenging plus it will make the overall game better if people learn how to D it. This is also for defenders knowing where they will likely go.

BUUTT I'll take it down for GKash

Comment

very helpful for people, thanks for the guide Sen.

Let me add some additions that you can feel free to include in your guide:

You can use these same inputs (without the backdribble 3 2nd move) for the continuous left right dribbles (red zones: up and left -right side/ up and right-left side), no double inputs are needed.

When you do a backroll 3, you can't do right then left back, only right then right back or left then left back.

Basically that means someone can do a left, then either left back or right forward.

Also another combo that is hard to pull off with close defense but possible if the defender stays back for a very long time is single i.e. left then return dribble which takes you slightly more left each time while keeping you at the 3 line with a dribble remaining. If you were to start in the blue zone in the right corner and continuously do this (left return, left return) until you got to a different zone, the blue zone backroll 3 would still apply even though you are in a different zone. If you started in the right corner, and ended in the middle, you would do a final down, then down left if you wanted to end with a backroll 3 to the left side.
                    Last edited by soldier king; 06-23-2014, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I hate this because I cant do it 100% of the time.

Comment

Anyone have any tips.....for the tip-in skill?

Comment

Thx for the guide sir! I hope i can use the guide 100% HAHAH but nice work sir.

Comment

Well thanks for the guide but it still doesn't work.
                            PS: After 2 hours of training I master it now lets see how it is going to be ingame. Thanks for the guide ser!
                            Last edited by sincrownNN; 01-23-2016, 07:42 AM.

Comment

pro !

Comment

Working...
                              X