First charater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First charater

Just going to ask, what would be the best character to begin with? I have tried all for a few matches but I can't really decide..Which one would make me more useful for the team as a beginner? So far I'm using a SF but I'm probably not using it correctly

SF is easiest scorer, PG probably easiest to learn because you can be bad and still win games while learning.

Just make whatever position honestly. Once you learn the game and play at a good level, you'll find what you're best at and just main that.

Comment

There is no best character (unless you include SPC). Play what you want, how you want and when you want! The most useful thing you can do for your team is pass the ball and take the open shot.

Comment

Thanks for the answers, I'll probably keep playing with the SF. And that brings another question, what stats should I train?

Comment

Originally posted by NeverFaiding View Post
          Thanks for the answers, I'll probably keep playing with the SF. And that brings another question, what stats should I train?
          Speed is primary stat no matter what, it's too versatile then some stamina, whatever else is up to you. Read BigJoe's guide on stat distribution so you don't add any useless stats.

Comment

Originally posted by heyladies View Post

Speed is primary stat no matter what, it's too versatile then some stamina, whatever else is up to you. Read BigJoe's guide on stat distribution so you don't add any useless stats.
            Actually I have heard based on korean players that says on their guide that spending too much on speed isn't worth it, max 10 training bars that's it (then it doesn't make too much difference). This for SG btw, they prefer stamina over speed. Theses are some screenshots of their stats.

Stats:
            http://imgur.com/JMvO3a7 (from the SG guide of the SG player in Project Away who was second place in that tournament)
            http://i.imgur.com/hqtg5c5.png (BigJoe showed me a guide only korean kssn can reach on skype)

Skills:
            http://imgur.com/I4h8MXn (interesting to note they don't have backroll only because they play with a team they constantly set up screen to find an open scorer, so when a Center has the ball the PG would screen for the SG to proc a dash)

Keep in mind they tend to use Vcuts and screen dash as their primairy scoring method, as in literally no dribbles. Once one screen dash fail they use the quick pass back to PG and rinse and repeat. That's why they prefer stamina over speed, screen boost speed is more than enough.

Comment

So basically something like this : 10 bars in speed, then more or less stamina and then max out 2pt and put some in 3pt and also get rebound? And if so what should I go for first?

Comment

I don't know what people think but PG isn't as easy as it sounds, achually the community will probably cause you to rage after you do something wrong
                crap I passed to the wrong guy...my life is over
                something like that

Comment

Originally posted by ayrblast1011 View Post
                  I don't know what people think but PG isn't as easy as it sounds, achually the community will probably cause you to rage after you do something wrong
                  crap I passed to the wrong guy...my life is over
                  something like that
                  Well yes, I see that the community excpects you to do much as a PG, and if you fail in 1 thing , they start sh***ing all over you.

Comment

although these days they have an increase of casual players that don't care about being top in the rankings...or I might be mistaken

Comment

Best stats to add as a SF?

Comment

Working...
                      X